Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 29, 2010

    Gong Cha

    Ever since school started, my life has been either busy with assignment or having fun with the girls and all the others. Peaceful life, not much of getting drunk and then hangover. Maybe only for last weekends when I was feeling really terrible. So gonna honor the promise to myself i'll only be partying for halloween this week. Gonna collect our costumes tomorrow, so cute and yeah ikr costumes are always .... Well it's once in a year to have fun. What are you all dressing up as this year? So I guess it will be a hotel party then head to zouk with the girls, yay. Can't wait to meet everyone there. 

    Anyway I feel such a pig today because I've been eating for the entire day. Georgy came to my place at 10am. So she gets to see my just got out of bed look. She just walked into my place today because my door was open, so I gave her the big eye stare when she got into my room without me even getting out of bed. Novena for Ajisen and partly because we wanted to try Gong Cha. Frankly speaking, I still prefer koi, that kinda explains the queue at koi too right? I wouldn't mind queueing alone just for a cup of milk tea. Fyi, i'm a milk tea addict, I drink one bottle or cup of it everyday. If you're in my class, you will know, anw I had taro milk tea just now. Holland V after school for ewf with J, G, P, C and M. Cheryl and Macy crashed our lectures today. The lecturer, I don't know if he's acting dumb or what.

    Alright, gonna get this up, get my camera charged. Have to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow. Because bbg is coming to my place. I'm so sweet right, wake up early to wait for her. 


    My pictures are all jumbled up now, so I don't know what the dates are for most of the pictures so well I'll just talk about them based on my memory. Which is actually failing quite badly. But wtv
    Mid autumn festival with Mich and the rest. Used to celebrate it with my fam, but they went somewhere else which I didn't want to. Well it was a good night spent with them too. 
    Ever since school started, we've been meeting lesser, but it's ok, you're coming over to my place in the afternoon. 

    Glenn


    Desperately need to lose weight. Looking at pictures of myself then looking at pictures of those hot girls make me feel really depress. Wanna just dig out all the food that I ate today. 


    So lazy to take picture with my own cam nowadays. Till I get a new one, things will probably remain that way. 
    We actually didn't bring any lanterns along. All we had were candles, sparklers. Sorry but I really like to fire hahahaha. I totally have no idea why. So even with no lanterns, I could still have fun by trying to start a fire. 
    See, this is what I mean. I went to just sit at one corner by myself trying to start my own fire, so that I can sing my campfire song. 
    And what was that for?



    I just want to be happy. 
    Is it that hard? 
    If only

    No comments: