Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 24, 2010

    Starving

    Starving for everything now, but I'm too lazy to even eat. Decided to settle for some hot chocolate since there's water and all I have to do is cut open the 3 in 1 hot cocoa package and there I have my drink. Think I'll probably get out to get my eyebrows trimmed, some daily necessities, the fresh air before I coop myself at home to start on my assignments again. 

    Fri was Mango then Nana, yesterday was supperclub then nana then orchard tower for thai food. The chicken wings there were really good. Despite already being half tipsy, I could still remember the chilli and chicken wing taste. Had chicken wings for consecutively two days for supper already. Finally got to try the wings at nana, not bad. 

    Life hasn't been treating me well, so those who parties with me know how life has been bad to me but love them for staying by me. Really love you guys xxx. No words could express my thoughts now. Really 


    Don't know why we ended up at Phuture despite saying that it would be a no party night 
    Must be those people around us tempting us. 
    "What's there to not be at Phuture tonight?"
    Stop stop stop, I haven't been to phuture for about three weeks already. 
    Still loving those red nails, maybe could drop by the nail salon sometime next week to have that colour on again. 

    No comments: