Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    Mon blues not

    Bbg's Mich birthday surprise planned by her really sweet boyfr. Photos up sooooooon
    Down with 200 words out of my 2000 words article and I call it a day, no concentration to do anymore since I think whatever I'm typing into microsoft words now and I'm gonna edit at least half of it away tomorrow, so why not save my brains for tomorrow right? Or at least that's my excuse for myself. Dog days are back. 
    Duck noodles at newton with Pauline and Leonard just now before going over to town to chill for awhile with Mich and the rest. 
    So I just took a lukewarm quick shower to freshen up myself for bed. Mmm yeah I know, freshen up for bed? Ok whatever. Just wanna feel clean before jumping into bed, think i'm gonna spread some strawberry body butter onto myself, so i'll smell good even when i'm asleep. I'm so full of rubbish tonight. But that's good because it shows that I'm in a good mood which's really rare nowadays. Ok gonna switch on funshion to continue watching dramas which I paused halfway for the stupid mpo assignment okay. This all just shows how determined i'm at trying to achieve at least a B in all of my 15 modules, though I'm only doing 3 this sem but it's still really tough. 

    Was supposed to have a chill out night with momsie and all at dempsey but we just recalled that my siblings are back to their morning lessons. I feel them but well they have like a few days of break every now and then, wonder what's with so much free time for them when I don't even remember myself enjoying such good privileges when I'm in pri school, do you? So yeah scheduled to further dates, during their upcoming 4 days of break. I miss red dot's shitake mushroom. Or should I tell them to try oosh this time instead? I miss breakfast at jones the grocer too, they serve good shitake mushroom there too. Fyi, i'm quite a mushroom addict. 

    Goodnight everyone xx. Regardless of whether you enjoy your Mon night or not..............

    No comments: