Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 21, 2010

    Hungry

    Love my blackberry, I can do almost amything I want through the net with my phone.
    Stomach rumbling because I'm hungry but I'm not gonna eat because we're gonna have brunch at manhattan fish market tomorrow. Yummy
    Having cramps which totally sucked now.
    Gave butter and nana a miss, yes again. Is this a better me? I really wanna fly to bkk or hk now. Hopefully soon if things work out.
    Dinner at paragon with pauline, went to look at all the stuffs we wanna get. Good day spent. Lousy day in school though. We were talking away the whole time.
    Tied my hair and dressed up for school today. Kinda in the mood to not be a plain jane today.
    Gonna try out the new lenses that arrived today.
    Goodnight xx, wanna wake up with better skin. Doubt so though
    Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

    No comments: