Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 25, 2010

    Blues

    I went of my place, prepared to head to school feeling good for a Mon afternoon. But nothing goes well on a Mon, or should I say, nothing goes well for me everyday. There's bound to be one thing or another that would make me day bad. Too bad, life sucks just like that. 
    So i've to get started on my assignment which is due tomorrow for business math, then move on to business english assignment which is due later this week. What a wonderful Mon, anyone wishes to replace me? Exchange life with me or something? Tell me, thank you. I'll be glad to. 

    Went out early this afternoon to trim my eyebrows and was about to queue for Koi when Pauline bbm-ed me to meet her for lunch at novena. The chicken rice there was good and it could last me the whole day though I bought pizza bars just now. So it's another failed diet day. Day 1 tomorrow again. I know I failed at it everyday. I'm trying. 
    I'll better just shut my mouth up, get to my assignment, finish watching Nikita and then call it a day. I need better complexion, considering not putting on foundation to school anymore. I could say I went to school with zero eye makeup today. Just concealer and loose powder. I feel like a ugly freak. Was thinking of getting some tinted moisturiser or maybe some bb cream that everyone is still raving about, but I seriously have no idea what's good. So many reviews on the net, bad and good. 
    I feel like I should just fuck off and die. 
    Whatever k bye. 


    Rachel's and Justin's birthday at Nsrcc. 
    Met Angeline first before heading there with the rest, met quite a few familiar faces there. Got to catch up with some of them too. This is really such a small world 
    Prisca 

    Cheryl and Justin 
    Angelineeeee hahahaha. 

    No comments: