Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 19, 2010

    Never alone?

    All I knew was it was Henderson wave to surprise mich before heading to the east then zirca for the night. God knows what came over me on Fri night. So yeah drama, sorry for everything. 
    Woke up this afternoon with a spoilt blackberry, should I get iphone 4 if I can't get my bb back to life? It was struggling to come alive just now, got revived for about 5 minutes before dying again. So I'm gonna let it rest for maybe a few hours before doing cpr on it again. Hope it doesn't die on me because M1 doesn't allow me to do a one for one exchange, because they claim that it's spoilt because it's on contact with water when I'm pretty sure that I haven't dump my phone into a bucket of water or whatever before. It was all fine then all of a sudden it just died. Well, if it really dies, I think it's better for me to get an iphone 4 better than get the same phone for the 3rd time. Because it's seriously insane yeah?
     
    Caught Shock of Labryinth just now with Carilyn at cine. Went all the way down to paragon with high hopes of getting an exchange but what to do? 
    Please please please, I hope my phone would be revived tomorrow when I wake up so I don't have to stick with this lousy phone for long. Sigh 

    So now even my gastric is coming down on me, I feel so hungry but I just don't wanna move my legs to the kitchen, eat something and grow fat. Not like I'm not, I don't need to be fatter. Ah whatever, life sucks but have a good day people 

    29th Apr 

    I kinda realise that I missed this couple of photos out in my past updates so since I've the time now and I can't really sleep, I thought I should just get this up. It's like 0654 now, looking at the sky through the slits from my curtains. I think I shall call it a day soon, wanna get some good rest to compensate for the lack of sleep this weekend. I hope Koi opens tomorrow so I can get some tomorrow before maybe heading to west coast to get my phone fixed if it still doesn't work. Stop digressing Shermaine, get back to the topic 

    One fullerton with bbg after school 
    Starbucks is one of our fav hangout there now 

    She can just continue to act like she's really gonna study 

    Just give up ok? And love you for everything 

    Is that the truth?

    No comments: