Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 12, 2010

    Chill-home Saturday

    I'm gonna lie in bed tonight reading my book and watching my dramas. Finally after such a long wait, season 2 for vampire diaries is out but I'm not gonna chase it till more episodes are out, or at least till I complete my current obsession. 

    I seriously need to stop thinking of food. Everyday when I'm out with the rest, we would first meet for our meal, go around then we find some place to chill with some more finger food. What is this? Even as I'm typing now I'm already craving for some really nice food for supper but I'm just gonna lie in bed to nurse my sore throat, cough and migraine. What's more is I'm supposed to be a diet, but my current diet plan doesn't really seem like it. 

    I gave partying a miss tonight. Don't wanna party consecutively for four days. I still have a lot of time to party so I thought I should leave a saturday night for myself to rest or chill with some close friends but in this case, it's a stay home night and there's nothing really bad about it. 

    Went for some shopping today and Mich brought me for dry meehoonkueh at FEP and I'm craving for it now too. Wanna have 18 chefs too, miss din tai fung's xlb and a lot more. Stop, stop. I can't rant on twitter because everyone following me will be complaining that I'm flooding their timeline and all, so I'm only left with this lil space here. 

    Phuture last night was so horrible because it was so packed. It was the first time I rather be in zouk. Supper/breakfast, by the time the food arrives it was already like morning. We were all famished after looking for a place to settle down for some food. I think I'm just fated to have maggie goreng for supper hehe, but it's ok because I love them especially spize's ones! Still failed to try zouk's hotdog mash though. 

    21st Aug

    Ladies night at phuture. Was pretty last minute and I practically look like shit that night so.......

    I'm only gonna post up pictures of carilyn and her friends. 
    See you soon again babe! For shopping and more food and chilllllll
    Except for one, so that I'll still remember that I'm even there 

    If I wasn't wrong, headed to nana after zouk. That's like becoming a standard thing to do already 
    Gonna go put on my face mask, then I'm gonna chill in my room. Maybe with a glass of wine? 

    No comments: