Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 13, 2010

    Insomnia

    Been tossing and turning in bed since 0530. Sucky much. So now that I'm already lying in bed listening to 97.6fm. One of my fav radio station, was initially tuned to class 95 though. Wanted to get a taste of those good oldies for the night but it was kind of a disappointment. Hopefully gonna meet S to get my mmc back tmr because now I'm stucked with a cam with no mmc so I feel a lil handicapped. Not like I really make use of my cam nowadays but you know the feeling. I bet no one knows, because I don't even know what I'm trying to say here.

    Anw I'm gonna try giving partying a miss this week to save up for some pretty heels, bags and clothes. Think it's pretty worth it huh. Rather then seeing my cash going to all the booze and late night cabs, worst still, unnecessary supper. Everyone says that wouldn't happen. But wait and see hehe. Maybe like cut down, once per week? Or twice, it's alr better than like what, thrice or even four times a week right?

    I wanna travel! Who wanna bring me on a holiday, don't even mind squeezing into your luggage. That's if I can fit. Goodnight everyone, I'll try to catch some sleep again. Insomnia really sucks a lot. Sometimes I really like blogging from my berry teehee

    No comments: