Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 05, 2010

    City

    I've been away from this space for quite a couple of days already. I really have no idea how I've spent my last few days. If I didn't remember wrongly, it should be sleep, eat, drink, play and sleep again. I know it sounds really boring. I'm either sleeping or partying. How interesting can life get in this small town. 

    To sum up, I've been to bugis, town, rebel, supperclub, zouk and nana this week. It really sucks to be awake every morning with a major hangover that's gonna land you in bed for half of the day. Till now I can still the headache and I feel like dying. So I swore to myself that I'm not gonna touch any liquor tonight. No way

    Gonna meet Beelay, Jovene and Michael later at dempsey to chill. Need to get some air and clear my head. It feels so heavy. I'll try to catch up on all the backdated posts and meet everyone. It's so annoying that I'm so free now and almost everyone else are having their exams. Well, at least mine's over and I need not worry about it because I'm officially moving up to dms. 

    17th Aug 

    Went over to have the shoot taken for the clothes. 
    And I swear I really can't take the colour of my hair anymore. It would be either darker brown or violet red. Can some of you decide for me pretty please. I know what my hair colour looks like, don't have to harp on it any longer. 


    Totally no idea when was the last time I'm out since the sun was shining this brightly 
    Like some paparazzi, walk a few steps, snap one time. Must maintain a good image at all time 
    Crystal jade's congee. My favourite
    Dragged Mich along with me to have dinner there, because I was like starving already 
    Beef noodles or something and I'm falling in love with the soup 
    What a coincidence that Ben and Triff were in bugis as well. Met for a lil while to catch up 

    Yes I know, eat again. 

    Alright, whatever we didn't touch anything from the plates. Because I was so determined not to eat. So it was down to those two 









    I miss dailyscoops waffle and brownie 
    I wanna go to waffle town too. 
    Can I add in chomp chomp and newton as well?

    Xoxo

    No comments: