Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 24, 2010

    Zouk

    So here I am home on a thurs night again. This just shows how much I've cut down on partying and all. Well but maybe I would just party next week since school's reopening the week after. One moment I say I'm cutting down, and the next I've got the urge to hit the clubs again, what's wrong with me. Well, we will see about it 

    Went to school for the orientation and collection of notes this morning, I was more interested in collecting the notes then leaving school. Can't imagine I actually gave up sleep for school. More than half the class was filled with international students, thank god I went through foundation first. Tiong bahru plaza for 18 chef with Jovene and Georgina before going over to ikea to look at furnitures. Told them I wanted to browse through the bed sections because I'm really gonna get a new bed. 

    I hear mommy's alarm ringing, feels to not have to wake up early for school. Talking about this, for the whole of this sem, school starts at 330pm for me, awesome or what? But the bad thing about dms is there's 6 days of school. Think I'm gonna be labeled as no life kid once school starts. I'm not gonna start having the thoughts of skipping schools unless it's hmm necessary? I shall decide what I deem as necessary again. 
    I just heard my stomach growl, why am I always hungry at this hour? 

    26th Aug 

    Phuture with Carilyn and all quite some time ago 
    All I remember was that I was normal for quite sometime before all of a sudden the effect of the alcohol start kicking in, so I was pretty high throughout the entire night 
    Velvet is always this chill 


    My face never used to turn this red 
    Nana after Zouk, this is a usual routine. 

    No comments: