Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 21, 2010

    Nana

    So what I initially had in mind was to chill with iphone games tonight but somehow headed to Nana to meet June, irwin and gabe, then the rest later. Tonight was a pretty good night and nana in the later part. Promised myself not to get drunk and I did it. The bouncers there were betting with me that I would get tipsy at 3am and when I didn't they said 4am but I didn't even till the end of it. Or rather I just controlled myself, this proves that I can actually do it.
    Met Ben at Clem for awhile before Mich and Renzo came along. Sometimes just chilling somewhere with a cup of my favourite drink, cigarettes and the right company is just what we need. 
    Well well, I think I need some sleep now before heading to sim hq later. So lazy to do so but today is already the deadline, even though it's like only a 3 minute bus ride to there but I'm still really lazy. I hope my cramps could just spare me, first I was feeling so hungry and now this. Hate this and I'm feeling a little insane right now so yeah, probably will be back to update again tomorrow so meanwhile pictures hehe

    Some time back having sakae buffet with Mich. Been talking about going for the buffet for a really long time already. Up next, Astons/Marche, craving like shit for it. I can actually settle for ayam penyet too! 
    I love sashimi like really a lot 

    We just kept eating and eating. That's why I feel like a pig 


    Headed home and if I didn't remember wrongly. Popped over to phuture for ladies night. 
    Yes and really have to thank Nicole for helping me check my results while I was out and bbm-ing the results to me. Yay love all my classmates and I'm so glad that most of us are gonna be in the same class in Oct. School's startinggggg.
    Gonna sleep my cramps away, bye

    No comments: