Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 06, 2010

    All up

    I want a new camera, what's a good model to get? Actually I should totally make my way down to suntec when the it fair is still on to take a look and all the different models right? Because every different brand is just a minute walk away. But too bad, I was just too lazy during that period of time, all I knew was to lie in bed all day. What a pig. This is my life during my holidays what, tell me what else can I do besides that? 

    So it was dempsey for some drinks last night, then coffee club for tea and salad. Even wanted to head to the east for some supper. I know we just can't stop eating but we promised ourselves not to party and we did it.

    Anyway was at spize and swirl art with Mich just now. It's been the 5th day that she has been to my place to meet me first consecutively already. I think my place is turning into her second home. Hmmmmm

    Ok, I'm gonna go search for some good cameras now. And might be heading to nana later, might be. Hehehehehe, have a good night. 

    Mich says she totally prefer my hair to be all tied up, like fringe and all. But the only time I stepped out of my place with my hair all tied up was during my o level period. I remember that I was having my math paper that day and it's really annoying to have your hair falling all over the place, with that big fan or like they say aircon blowing directly into you. I would probably be spending a quarter of the time trying to hold my hair in place, start doing my paper and then the hair comes all over again. So I was thinking to hell with it, anyway i'm gonna head straight home after the paper so why not?

    I think I digressed a lil too much 
    I always don't like to have my hair all up because every single flaws on your face can be seen! You know what I mean? 
    And sigh, my lashes are just so invisible without mascara. So I really can't live without them. You can't even see them today. Lashes where are you? I'm just too lazy nowadays to even apply mascara 

    WHAT CAMERA SHOULD I GET?
    I feel a lil cranky tonight

    No comments: