Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 14, 2010

    Thoughts

    Sometimes people ask why do I like partying and drinking so much? Why do I always think that my life sucks? I always say nothing much. The truth is there is something but I can never put them into words. I doubt anyone would be able to understand me even if I were to say it out. So what's the point of saying? I can never bring myself to trust someone enough to say everything out. 
    It's not that I love drinking and getting drunk. It's because getting drunk can make me forget everything just for that moment. Even if it were to be just for that moment, it's lessening so much pain from myself. I know that the next day I would have to wake up and snap back into reality, but I just find myself confiding in alcohol. Yes sometimes getting drunk makes it worst but at least the moment I'm home, throw myself onto my bed, I can not think of anything and just fall asleep. Which is what I would never be able to do when I'm sober. 

    No comments: