Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 23, 2010

    Forgotten

    I had a chill night at west coast park with good company. It's been long since I've taken time off from partying and doing something nice on a chilly wednesday night. Wednesday night, all the texts and bbm you receive would be asking about where to party tonight and all, but turned down everything. No partying for me tonight. Played with sparkles and fire. Feels good to feel young once again. But it's back to reality now, I know very well where I stand. 
    I've to be up at 6am later for orientation, if not for the study notes that they would be giving out, I would not even bother turning up. What's worst is I've to get all the admin stuffs done at the hq before heading over to the management house. Tell me how much trouble would all that be?

    There's one really disastrous news. That is my maid is gonna be sent back to indo tomorrow. Which means no maid again. I really hope Momsie picks out one that can really last in the family. Keeping my fingers cross. 

    See some of you tomorrow if not we will find some days to meet up! 

    No comments: