Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 27, 2010

    Supperclub

    Monday blues, I feel the monday blues today. It's officially the last week of my school holidays but I don't feel as if I've the mood to spend it meaningfully other than wasting it at home. But there's nothing much to be uptight about, since school would be starting at 330 everyday, I don't think it will be much of a difference from holiday. Though I would have to wake up earlier from my usual timing but well you get my point. 

    Don't even have the feel to step out of my house, just feel like resting at home, getting my energy back. Though I kinda miss zouk, maybe ladies night with pauline and all on wed. Have a lil feel for nana too. Other than that, I'm pretty much over partying as for now. Till school starts when I would spend my weekdays all in school, then maybe I would be excited when the weekends are here and have the mood to party. It's like everyday is a weekend to me now. I've nothing to do everyday, only bumming around. Then waiting for plans to be made for the night, and the the routine begins. I should seriously stop ranting about my life. 

    Well well might be spending later at sunset way having dinner then head home again to rot, watch my dramas. Turning into a no life kid this week. Bless me 

    28th June 

    It's been long since I've stepped into supperclub but I guess it probably won't be that soon too. Quite an impromptu decision to head to supperclub with Carilyn. Wanted to stay at zouk initially, but well we didn't even step in. The crowd made us think twice.. 

    Jessica, Carilyn 

    Was thinking of nana after supperclub but landed at neverland in the end, but it was alright too 
    Irwin 

    So longggggggg 

    No comments: