Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 31, 2010

    Dempsey Hill/Zouk

    Beelayyyyy haha 
    Got to see Jovene again today! 

    Hihi I'm really bored now waiting for Rach and Joe to wake up so that we can go have breakfast at jones the grocer. Feeling a lil hungry after a couple of drinks at Harry's@Dempsey Hill. Such an impromptu decision to head to Zouk with Beelay! We were supposed to go for supper at a prata house but yeah somehow we were at Zouk. Stayed there for a lil while and now I'm home perfectly sober. I'm going back for a tinge of Phuture tomorrow, so please let it be good. But I guess I'll be popping over powerhouse for a lil while. 

    Oh no I'm feeling a wee bit sleepy now but I'm meeting them at 830am. For the first time we're meeting at such an early hour and the best thing is I'm not gonna be late. So please the both of you! Wake up pleaseeeee. 

    Anyway I had a good time chilling with classmates. See you guys again soon, for studying, partying, whatever ok. Xoxo 

    No comments: