Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 02, 2010

    Crystal clear

    Today was supposed to be sissy's birthday but she had to be down with stomach flu, what an unlucky thing to happen to her. Thus we will be getting dinner maybe next week or something. So I decided to meet Mich at town for shopping! How could I forgot all about remembering to get what I really need, my cosmetics which are all running low. Seriously I don't know when was the last time I walked into somewhere to really shop. Been really really long. Kap after that for a read up on management notes and then with Beelay and Jovene, the three of us were pretty tired so we decided to call it a day. 

    My head has been hurting for the entire day already. I woke up this afternoon still feeling drunk, ok I guess not really, just a bit groggy. Powerhouse with Sel and Rach last night, managed to meet some friends and all around there. But really ph is just not for me, I thought that after so long of not stepping in there, yesterday night might be fun. But once again, it has proven me wrong so headed down to Nana with Daniel. Yes, so much better there. 


    One of the weekdays that I met up with Pauline and Leonard for despicable me. 
    "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die" Hahahahaha
    Agnes is such a cutie and the unicorn, I want one too. 
    Met the two hungry monster at shokudo or something watching them eat.
    Gonna continue watching pretty little liar while having my face mask on. Nice weather, nice night to be snuggling under the covers. 
    Goodnight everyone, xoxo 

    Flashbacks...........
    You know there never should be 

    No comments: