Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 18, 2010

    All simple things

    Hate how my mouse's scroller is spoilt so now I can only scroll downwards and have the manually drag the page upwards. Irritating much. 

    Alright so to sum my week up. Everyday after school we would fill our tummy with nice food and stuff ourselves to the brim. That explains that extra kgs that I don't want. But some food are really too hard to be resisted. 
    I spent my weekends partying with my favourite group of people. Love them all. Fri was supperclub with Sel then Phuture to look for Pauline. Joined her and the others at phuture. I really hope that the heavy downpours everyday would not continue tomorrow. Such a hassle to be travelling to school or anywhere in that weather. Such a mood wrecker. Thank god we left phuture the moment party ends, but we were still stucked at bishan after supper because we couldn't seem to get a cab, calling for one didn't help either. Because they took such a long time to get back to us. 
    Supposed to have a chill Sat night. Kbox at cine with P, C, D, N, L and R. Not really a nice place to be at. Wanted to drink by the beach while enjoying the breeze but there was a sudden plan to head down to supperclub. I think that decision was a pretty good one because we all had fun. Love Georgina for sending the 7 of us there but still we didn't manage to get her to party with us! But still Happy Birthday! Love you ok? Hehe. So with all the alcohol coming, it wasn't long before we got into the mood. All of us ended up getting pretty tipsy but I still manage to make my way home, wash up before dumping myself onto the bed. I had a good night. 

    So till then xx. Econs test tomorrow and I didn't even flip a page of my notes at all. Not to say even give it a glimpse. I think I should eat half of it later and burn the other half and dissolve it into my drink. Maybe I would absorb all of it better that way? Please don't kill me econs. 

    7th July 

    Been long since I really met up with S. So we decided that town it shall be though we're not really sure of where we should. I told her I only wanna chill somewhere, just sit there and talk. Nothing strenous. 

    Her cam makes mine look inferior, but it gives super bright pictures. 
    You can see the difference right?


    Yellow nails

    Find one day then I go with you to powerhouse. You know I don't really like it there now right! See you bby girl!


    No comments: