Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 08, 2010

    Purpose

    I still overslept despite the countless wake up calls given. I should really have a really loud alarm clock placed right at my house's door so whenever it rings, I would have to walk all the way to the door to get it stopped and by the time I does that, I would be fully awake. Good idea? Given to me by I forgot who but somehow I'm remembering this great idea that I would never do. Given the lazy me. So well I spent half the day lazing in bed, refusing to get up to go out or something. So with that, I laid in bed, watching vampire diaries and i'm kinda hooked onto it after 90210 and gossip girls. Even till now I'm watching it, but shouldn't i be watching the match between Spain and Germany. I think I could pop out for a few minutes every now and then to join daddy in the match. 

    Went to town to meet Sel for a lil catching up just now. Looking at the pictures her camera are giving makes me realise that mine is a junk cam. I wonder can mine be considered as an antique. Like seriously, can't bear to look at the pictures taken by my cam. We decided to call it a day at a pretty early timing. The both of us were tired and we still had to attend school tomorrow or should I say later? Probably gonna study after school tomorrow. If not I'm like about 101% sure that I'm gonna flunk my econs test. 

    Looks like I'm gonna have to give partying a miss this weekend again. Oh mannnnn. It's alright, school's gonna be out for study break in like two weeks time or something. Gonna party the moment holidays start. But well I've to give time to my revision too. Just so that you know, if I happen to fail any of my subjects, I would have to retake the module in dms which means more lessons, longer hours. Won't be able to take any longer hours in school, nono. If I fail more than one I would have to retake this whole 6 months course which shouts for an even bigger NO. 

    Okay everyone, gonna play hard and study hard. So till then for the night. Gonna continue watching vampire diaries, drink my cup of hot honey drink, then it's bed time. See you tomorrowwwww. 

    12th June 

    Pardon my puffy eyes and haggard face. Was up after a night from Azzura, lack of sleep and everything. Rushed out of my place with hair still not dried. Didn't even have the time to blow dry it because all of them are already waiting for me 

    Happy 17th birthday to her. Had a mini celebration, ate dinner. Birthday song and of course the cake and pictures. 


    See you all on Fri?



    We will go have our buffet meal soon ok? So busy this week. 

    Just the every night thoughts, it just pops up like that. 

    No comments: