Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 05, 2010

    Always be my baby





    Yesterday was lazy Sun. But still met up with the usuals to try to complete our project at west coast park. I said try because we did a lil of it, at least we managed to do a lil. So it's kind of a great achievement. 

    School today was mad crowded because the dms classes have resumed their lessons and from today onwards for every break time the canteen would be so busy. Alright anyway will be heading to Chris's place again later to study and continue with out project. The pool there really made all of us feel like just jumping in for a dip. Won't it be nice on a nice chilly Mon night? Robertson quay, we're coming in like two hours time? I wanna swim, wanna go for a dip. 

    Oh yeah, got my hair dyed like finally. I swear I got a big shock after the hair dye was washed off and when my hair was being blown dry. I thought that it was a lil too bright? Should I go for a darker colour, like violet red the next time I visit the salon? Then I'll be redhead together with Jovene? Yes, no? Give me ideasssss

    No comments: