Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 02, 2010

    Close my eyes


    Have this sudden urge to type and talk about my day instead of trying to catch up on backdated post. I've been trying to catch up with it since years back, right till now I'm still trying to catch up. Lied on my bed and thought about life just now. Something is wrong with me but I just don't know what. Maybe I should give myself a break. 

    Been feeling down every now and then especially at night. So I put how I feel into words. Perhaps it's because in the night if I'm home, I rarely open my mouth, I think I could count the number of times with my 10 fingers. But whatever it is, yes I'm feeling down now and I'm gonna sleep my sadness away. Excuses for myself to sleep away, I've to be in school early tomorrow. 

    I've to find some time for myself to shop, catch a movie, some fine dining, catching up with friends, a couple of drinks, a nice place and nice company. Really need that now 

    Sidetrack, I hope tomorrow would be a better night, and of course it would be. Heading to phuture/zouk tomorrow with Beelay, Jovene, Pauline, Leonard, Roy, Cheryl and a lot more. See you guys if you're heading there. 

    No comments: