Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 21, 2010

    Battlefield

    Ribbons that I bought sometime ago lying somewhere and I happen to chance upon it just now. But whatever school tomorrow at 830am! I'm gonna wake up for lessons, yes I will. 
    Wanted to head down to Chomp chomp for dinner just now but a quick change of plans, Beelay and I decided to have  jap food at fep. Salmon terriyaki. Just can't stop loving salmon, I so wanna go for buffet so that I can clear all the salmon there. Georgina came to fetch us from town to Holland V to chilllllll. Then the seafood craving kicked in and there, we're off to newton for it. Feel like a pig, because we were basically eating and eating the entire day. When G is driving, where ever she wants, just reverse only. Hehehehehe, u-turn also can. Pauline and Leonard joined us too! 

    9th July 

    Happy birthday Weekiat! Went for his celebration at Sunkist. With all the booze going on it isn't long before people got high on alcohol. Pretty fun night, because almost every got somehow tipsy. I think the whole place was a mess. So much for wanting to get home early to be in time for school the next day. Plopped onto my bed the moment I get home and there goes my accounts lesson the next day. 

    Met Mich and Jiamin before going down. 


    Carilyn, Angeline, Mich, Weekiat and Joel 
    See the drunk faces here 


    Birthday boy 



    Nowadays I'm just too lazy to even stretch my hand out for my camera. Since there are camera in other's hands, why not?

    Ew ew ew, I was the first to run when they did this. 



    Angelineeeee 
    We got into some camera action at that point of time 
    See all of you again soon. I had a fun night 

    No comments: