Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 12, 2010

    Diary

    Everyone's up watching the match, I'm up but not watching the match. Merely getting updates from friends, twitter, facebook, my parents etc. Just did a face mask and I'm getting the hunger pangs now, so tempted to grab something from the fridge but on second thoughts. Took a second look at the time and no man, not gonna need those extra pounds those late night snacks would give. 

    Everyone's so hype about the final match but here I'm feeling sucky. Being sulky. I'm a sucker and such stuffs and it always get me down. Gonna tune in to some nice music before going to bed because there's econs test tomorrow and I hope I've enough knowledge to get me through a pass. Will I? Hopefully, how many of you are with me? Let's pray together. Anyway I'm popping my head out and joining my family with the match every now and then. Gonna show some enthusiasm for the last match. 

    Back to my life, Fri it was Weekiat's birthday at sunkist at east coast. So I guess a couple of us got pretty high on alcohol. But still it was nice getting high, not wasted, sitting there and spouting nonsense for the entire time. Poor thing, the rest gotta entertain me. So decided to study on a Sat night. I know, like who in the world studies on their sat night to ruin their perfect weekend? So we totally didn't have the mood to even do a single question. We were already at west coast but I guess the party animal blood in us just never dies off. Home for a quick change and there we are at zouk partying our night away. Kinda impromptu so it was down to only the few of us. Nevertheless, it was still a fun night. We got to take some pictures this time round. Love all you xxxx

    I'm going back to the match then I'll head to bed. Gotta head to school early which really sucks. I've so much cravings now. Who's in for a food hunt with me?

    18th June 

    So finally we went for kite flying at marina barrage. Don't call me a mountain tortoise but I had to say that it was my first time there and I don't know how to fly a kite. So I sat there watching them trying to get it up but I guess we failed and we gave up under the sweltering sun. You all know I'm not a big fan of this sunny island. Prefer somewhere nice and cool. 

    Can you see how mean the sun were to us?
    I could barely keep my eyes from squinting when taking pictures. So forgetful of me to not dump my shades into my bag before heading out. 
    Isaac came to pick me up before picking mich up at Np. Now, I really hate public transport. The thought of waiting, travelling, squeezing with the crowd just makes me wanna say no to it 




    Michelle Tan bby 
    Mich, you like a fierce also hehe. Shopping, shopping. I know you want shopping 
    See you soon 

    Oh man, you guys look gay. Kidding 
    Always the model sweet couple 
    Stop laughing at me, don't remind me of it 
    Why are you sleeping so early tonight? :( 

    Ale 


    Had popeyes for dinner at henderson wave.

    Again and again, when is it ever gonna stop and be right? Like seriously, for once please. Can it?

    No comments: