Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 04, 2010

    Weekends

    Home after crashing Chris's place for an impromptu stayover with movies, soccer matches, tidbits and fun. Started out with supper at orchard tower, thai food! Their tomyum soup is mad tasty. Went for groceries shopping because we planned to crashed his kitchen and whip up some supper for everyone but I guess we got too lazy after two and a half movies. Hangover was sucha cute show. Ended the night with nice musics playing through the sound system, cosy environment, everything was just nicely done. I woke up with Beelay looking at me HAHAHAHA. I'm a light sleeper when I'm not home. Home sweet home now, with a rumbling stomach, what should I get myself?

    Partied with classmates at Phuture, I guess I got pretty wasted with a few of them. But like I've always say no party is started without getting high. Started off with bubblegum, shots, flamings, jaggerbombs are starting to be one of my favs and a must. More which I can't really remember. No recollection of where we went to but I just know all of us had a lot of fun. Had a great time laughing the next day when all of us compiled what we could remember from last night. Couldn't even remember myself going over to zouk, but according to some, yeah I was there. So to sum up, I had an enjoyable weekend. Partying and chilling out. The next time we're gonna get everyone there, the more the merrier. Pauline was such a cute bunny that night, Jovene, next time you can box me to wake me up. Love all of guys to the maxxxx, xxxxxx. Sadly we didn't get to take much pictures, like probably one or two and one polaroid picture. Because half the time beelay and I were missing from the table. Next timeeee

    11th June 

    Azzura with Mich and the others. Think I was really annoying that night. So really thank you to those who took care of me and please stop reminding me what I did that night, not anymore. Woke up the next morning with a very bad hangover. 

    Stayed outside for quite sometime before deciding to go in. 

    Mich, Carilyn and Angeline. Now I've one of those bunny ears at home. Angeline saw me having so much fun with it when I was still high on alcohol.
    Jinchong, Mich, Falfen, Shauna. Still perfectly fine here. Sometimes I really dislike beach parties when there's a big crowd because totally hate it when it's warm. Not like I can withstand the cold but just don't like it in an environment that will make me pespire. I wanna go to somewhere that the weather is just cool and all. Wanna go overseas so badly. Hongkong, Bangkok? Who's on. 



    The water sprays got my phone totally soaked with water. Though I was alr tipsy, I still keep telling myself "I think my phone's gonna drown" don't wanna get another new phone. One lost, not again right? Thank god it survived through that ordeal. I love my blackberry. 
    I know what I want and i'm totally gonna stick to it. 

    Anw, gonna hurry to shower and meet Mich for lunch. Mad hungry now 

    No comments: