Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 14, 2010

    Comforting sounds

    So all of us spent the weekends worrying about our econs test which is on Mon that we nearly spend our weekends studying but thank god we made sat a fun night and exempted ourselves from studying. Woke up on Mon morning, kept snoozing my alarm all the way till I was nearly late. Checked my phone and yay lesson's cancelled for the day which means no test too. Classmates were all so happy because most of us thought that we would have fail the test if we did it on Mon. 

    So anyway met Cine last night for Despicable Me, such a cute movie. Been ages since I watched  a movie at the theatres too. All my nights times are spent with friends or partying. No movie nights out. Oh well, oh well. Spent my night talking about food and all of us were like so hungry. Now I'm feeling hungry again and I would be meeting the rest for breakfast in school tomorrow! Wanted mee hoon kway at sim hq but next time. Anyway Beelay and I ate it last week already. 

    Millenia walk's starbucks for another revision for econs and I guess I understand it better this time. Though we don't know when our test are gonna be rescheduled on, better be  prepared early. 

    Anyway Neverland this weekend?

    19th June 

    First time partying with MichT, it's really so hard to differentiate the both of you with words when we're out. Really. Been long since I partied with MichL too. Powerhouse it is for the night.

    So she came to my place because I just refused to get myself out of the room. We practically spent more than half of the day lazing in my room. 


    Finally we made our way to vivo to meet MichT, Isaac and Ale 
    We shall party properly one day together alright?

    Your pose can.
    He think he's a biker that night 
    A pity the both of you had to leave even before everything started 

    I swear this group of people really know how to dance to Jai Ho. A pity Mich's cam didn't have a picture of the lead. Seriously, they can rock on! Hahahahaha

    Powerhouse always make us feel like sardines. 


    What do I have to expect when no promises were made?

    No comments: