Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 29, 2010

    Compromise

    I just finished watching toy story 3, omg it's such a cute show. Wanted to read up the notes for marketing but guess what? I'm starting to feel sleepy alr. I've the whole day to study tomorrow at tea garden with classmates. 

    And yeah, I can't believe I just posted that photo of myself up. I think I was about 4, 5 or 6 at that time. I was digging up my childhood photos. But well, since I've already got it up onto, doesn't really makes a difference huh. 

    Weekends please be here soon so I can get away from the books from awhile. I promise myself to study every weekday so that I can play during the weekends. Though I've no idea where I wanna go on Sat. Phuture, Supperclub, Powerhouse or maybe the three of them. Hmmmmm, we shall see. Can't wait for the weekends, not as if I need to go to school everyday now. But well, that's what we have thank god it's fri for right?
    Shopping with Mich on Sun?! Yay, but sorry bbg, I have to leave early for my sissy's birthday dinner that night, so we will make it a fast one ok? Finally met her for a short catch up just now. See you! 

    Tea garden for my entire evening before heading over to holland v for dinner just now. 

    I think I'll be turning in now. Adios. I'll be back tomorrow! 

    No comments: