Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 26, 2010

    Cut/Phuture


    I'm such a pig and bed bug nowadays. Gave Nana a miss last night because I was too lazy to head out again. Should have gone right? Promise myself not to be this lazy in future. Falling asleep pretty early every night, like 3am or so, it's already much better than the 6 or 7am. 
    Now I'm lazing at home waiting for Sel to end school before meeting her. If only she likes cheese, I would have dragged her to Hilton for cheesecake. But too bad, she doesn't. 

    Anyway I think I should study every weekday and party every weekend. A part of me feels like partying everyday, but I shall endure till after 14th Aug. Then it's time to party and probably take a breather like maybe at Hongkong or Bangkok, who's in with meeee?

    Feel like a zombie everyday now, all I think of is sleep. Shit, what's happening to me. I used to not need to sleep.

    11th July 

    So this was the night we were supposed to be at west coast park studying for our econs test but look where we ended up at? Yes you're right, we're at Phuture. It's been a week since I've stepped into Phuture! But well, all I had to do was head home for a quick change and it's party time!

    Pauline, Leonard and Glenn joined me and Beelay after awhile. 
    Tipsy Leonard 
    Paulieeeeeeee
    That I was about the time I start talking more than I usually do. Oh no, I really have to keep my mouth shut.

    Beelay and Pauline! 
    HAHAHAHA oops, Leonard I didn't mean to. 



    It was time that we decided we should throw ourselves into a cab 
    Home sweet homeeee. Love you guys xxxxx.
    Oh yeah the previous week's pictures are still with Jovene! It's probably only one or two pictures taken. Like I've said, most of us were missing most of the time, going all around Phuture, Zouk and Velvet

    No comments: