Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 29, 2010

    Tea Gardens

    Gave school a miss this afternoon because I really couldn't drag myself out of bed. My alarm went off at 9 and I kept snoozing it all the way till 130. So I thought by the time I shower, prepare myself and all, it would be at least 4. No point going for lessons already, anyway I would still see my management lecturer on Fri! Thank god english lessons have finally ended. I just realised that we only have less than 2 weeks in school before we're put on a break and then the final exam starts. Scary much, then we're moving up to pursue our diploma. Should stop scaring myself because I've been studying. I'm even going out to meet classmates for revision for our accounts test tomorrow. So I guess I would be at serangoon later, probably central? 

    I spent my whole day lazing at home and Mich came to look for me for a lil while. I should probably skip dinner or maybe grab a small bite. Say yes to diet, repeat after me. Anyway I just did a hair mask so I totally love how my hair feels now. The last time I did a hair mask was probably two months ago or so. Too lazy a person to follow up on these stuffs every one or few weeks. But I guess I should try to. It's doing my hair good. 

    5th June 

    Went for briefing so met up with S before heading for dinner at our all time fav Hk cafe. Speaking of which, I went to it at Coronation plaza yesterday with jovene, beelay and roy. French toast, I like. We couldn't make up our mind as to head to where next. I wanted Zouk, S wanted Powerhouse, so........

    We ended up at Phuture/Zouk. This weekend or what then we go powerhouse ok?
    All I know was I kept wanting to drink, because the party would not be complete without alcohol isn't it?
    Tobias 
    Perfectly fine party night without ending up home wasted. 

    Ryan


    Chilled somewhere before heading home 
    Phuture again this Fri? 
    S, your face must maintain. Red like lobster
    Where you wanna go this weekend? And we need to go shopping, I wanna watch movie.

    No comments: