Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 28, 2010

    Let me tell you how I fell

    I think our life are pretty screwed up by project and school. Everyday i'll reach home feeling so tired. So like what I said, I gave zouk a miss on Sat. Kinda regretted, should have headed there, try to kill the laziness that is stopping me. Well, well, this weekend is over. It's Monday again tomorrow and I'm here wishing for the weekends to come sooner so I can party. I think I should just sleep in the day and wake up in the night till I'm sick of this lifestyle and then I would willingly try to set my bio clock back. 

    Kap to meet up with everyone to do a lil of our IOM project. I literally sat there staring into space because I just can't catch anything. So here I am now, on a Sunday night, trying to figure out some of it by myself, doing a lil and bringing it to school tomorrow for the rest to edit. Feeling so hungry now, feel like eating all the food again. Jovene, mee hoon kueh, ban mian, you mian, congee, a lot of food! Bah kut teh!!! Sorry, I'm such a glutton. Should stop myself from saying that I'm hungry. 

    Dinner at Zion road just now, then to changi airport. Wanted to study after that, but I guess all of us are tired out. Prolly tomorrow or something. I should actually sleep now so that I won't hear my stomach growling and I would be able to wake up on time tomorrow. Should I? Oh yeah anyway all of you blackberry users should download google gps. I'm like killing my time with it just now. Hehe, you can even add people 


    Newton for dinner with Pauline and Leonard after school. Stingray, sotongs, kangkong. I should just fuck myself. Already feeling hungry yet I'm still here blogging about food. 



    Such a coincidence that Mich and Nich were heading there too so we decided to meet. 


    Headed to Fep with them after dinner. You remember what were we talking about in the toilet and make poor Nich who waited like for quite sometime? But too bad, toilet are like girl's second home.


    When snowflakes fall, I wish you love 

    No comments: