Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 24, 2010

    Blueberry Pie

    I'm having cravings for like really a lot of food right now and I've updated my status all linked to food. There's still so much more food that I'm craving for but I think I shall stop at it for today. 

    I was on the web looking for bags that I want just now and I found another one that is worth considering. Hehehe. Mommy, do you hear my calls? Please catch my hint. Actually she don't even need to try to catch it because I told her that I want it straight in the face. 

    Chomp chomp for dinner just now. Pissed off by people who could practically look at you waiting for a table with rumbling stomachs and they still refuse to get their ass of their seats despite eating like a lot of food, a lot of cups of drinks and even bowls of desserts. Lit up a cigarette and we were hoping that after that stick, they would just leave and give their seat to us but hell no! They continued. Wanted to kill myself at that moment. Spare some thought for the others alright, or why not they should actually find somewhere nicer to chill? We're there for the food, even though we hate how we would smell after eating there. We literally smell like chomp chomp. But for the food, once in a while, it's worth it. West coast park after that to catch up with my poa that I've totally no idea what is going on in class, because I was practically spacing out for the entire lesson. 

    Please let me pass my presentation on Fri smoothly, I've no formal clothes to wear. I'm gonna try digging for some tomorrow if there's really none then I shall hit the stores, grab something and go. I'm gonna try to wake up on time for marketing lecture tomorrow. Really hoping I will. I'm currently in love with Crystal Jade's roasted duck and chicken congee, it's like one of the best congee i've ever had. Really, you all should try it. Anyway let me do a run through on the first half of my week. Kbox, yummy tomyum soup for dinner, crystal jade for congee. That's about it. Mundane week I know.


    Someday that I went to meet Mich at town, then headed to fill ourselves with ayam penyet with weekiat and nich. 
    I think I look like shit that day and I kept whining to mich about it. Like I've really ugly hair today, oily skin, mismatched clothes. To make it worst, I hate holding my file with my heavy notes in it walking around town. Always ruin my mood to shop or anything else. Serangoon gardens to meet Pauline and Leonard. 
    If only I was just the way I want myself to be 
    Just saw some pretty pretty heels. But just can't get my size right

    No comments: