Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 16, 2010

    Summer nights

    I know I took like a really long time to finally post something for your birthday but you know I've been really busy the past few days. So now I've got some time to sit down infront of my laptop to type this post out. 
     
    Sh0uld I just skip dinner tonight because i'm really too lazy to think of a place to eat before probably heading over to beelay's place for project. 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway happy belated birthday!! Late but still love you maximummmm ok?!
    Birthday surprise for you but I think you expected it right? Why you so smart
    Must be a lil more stupid on your birthday hehe. 
    Just ignore everything else because you know you still got everyone. 
    I bet you're sleeping nowwwwwwww. 
    Faster wake up, I'm so bored naooow ok. 


    23rd May 
    Impromptu decison to head to Bishan for prawning. So Roy came all the way to pick all of us up and we're off to Bishan. I think the prawns liked me pretty much that day because they got onto the hook really fast except for a stubborn few who got off. So angry. 

    So now we're gonna cook you. I sound like a sadist but I wasn't the one cooking them anyway.
    Jovene, Pauline 



    Some people want it all~ 
    Just go off

    No comments: