Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 26, 2010

    Home on a Sat night

    So i'm home on a Sat night, because I spent the whole afternoon with my lil hangover. Anyway Rach popped by my place just now and we caught up a little. See you again soon babe! Should I actually just make my way to zouk or powerhouse? I'm kinda having the lazy but yet don't wanna stay at home feeling. So how now brown cow? Hate deciding, really hate it. On second thoughts, I think all this late night partying has been create trouble for my complexion because I see pimples on my forehead popping out. I see a few more coming out already, so maybe I should just stay home, do a face mask and pamper myself. How about that? But a part of me is also at zouk. It's okay, I think I still have time to decide. Quite a few groups of people going to either zouk or powerhouse. But i'm sure it will be a blast at zouk with Major Lazer there tonight, am I gonna miss that out? 

    Anyway presentation was finally over. I swear I had cold feets when it was about to be my turn to be standing infront of everyone. I didn't know how to maintain eye contact with everyone and I could see my hands trembling and the card I was holding was shaking like mad. Just can't take public pressure. It was so intensifying, have never like presenting. Overall, at least it was completed and hopefully everyone did well. So another project to be handed in before it's time for another accounts test. 

    Anyway after presentation yesterday, holland v for everything with fries. I swear their pasta, fries and skinny wings are damn good. Too bad we didn't had anymore room for our nutella tart this time. Went home and I  collapsed into my bed. I actually slept for an hour before heading to Burberry. I was fine except for feeling a lil high over the intake of alcohol. I feel something bad, my withstand for alcohol is getting from bad to worst. Wanted to settle our night at neverland but there weren't any tables left so drove over to oasis. 

    2nd June  

    Homeclub with Mich, Weekiat and Nich. The best thing was I had school the next day, went off after finishing my english test. 


    3rd June 

    Our impromptu decision to go for bbq. It's really been so long since I've been to a bbq! We just randomly talked about going for a bbq on our way out of school and Roy said alright we shall go for it and we fixed a day. Bought everything we need within 2 days, marinate the chicken wings and all. Ok I wasn't the one who marinate it because I don't know how to and I doubt anyone would wanna try my cooking just yet. 

    So this is how we ended up at Yishun dam. It's so windy there and such a nice place for a relax and chill day out. 
    Leonard your camera skills damn lousy HAHA 


    The charcoal that didn't wanna start burning at first 


    Pauline's and Leonard's hands
    They too bored on 166 already. I didn't know that the whole journey would take 2 hours so since we had the time to queue we decided to take the bus. 
    Pauline got really really bored and this was what she did to Leonard with a pennnnn

    No comments: