Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 21, 2010

    Just like partying your night away

    No wasted weekends this week so it's a good start. Plopped onto my bed right after showering because I'm supposed to meet Jovene, Beelay, Pauline and the rest for project but I guess I overslept by a lil and woke up at the time we're supposed to meet. 
    Powerhouse for the night, jaggerbombs and tequila pops. 

    Had father's day dinner just now with family, it was already a really heavy dinner, to make it worst, we went for desserts after our meal. I told myself that I'm gonna go on a diet for I think about a thousand time. 

    29th May

    I can still remember that I woke up on this morning with a very bad hangover that I can't even get myself out of bed. I told myself no partying for that night and guess what? I still went out and party.

    Went over to Neverland first but it looks rather boring and there were no tables there as well. So we went over to Burberry and still I found it kinda boring there, because I was feeling zouk that night. So I kept telling myself I wanna go to zouk. So told guanglong I wanted to head there and off we went. Dragged Jon along as well. 

    Phuture first, till the music stops


    Emerica?


    Yongqiang. Anyway so sorry for the other day man 


    So zouk it was after the music at Phuture stopped 
    Ryan 

    But it wasn't long before the clock struck 5am. I think there's something seriously wrong with us that night. We went all the way to powerhouse.
    So my night went from neverland to burberry to phuture to zouk then to powerhouse. You can imagine the amount of energy I had left in me when I got home 
    Neither this nor that, what do I exactly want?

    No comments: