Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 13, 2010

    A quarter after one/China One

    I think I should really just fuck my bio clock, now that i'm home, I can't seem to make myself sleep so I thought maybe I should come and update this space of mine. I'm gonna work for a day at the pc show later, first ever time that throughout the 4 days, I could only work for a day. I just don't have the mood to start working again. But well, I've to go when I've already promised that i'll be there. 

    Just came back from supper at balestier/studying. We were supposed to meet to study but halfway through our stomachs started to rumble and the bah kut teh shop opposite seems to be beckoning us over and it was exactly where we ended up at. But we still made the effort to go back to the mac to finish up with some revision. Hate last minute revision, I know i'll be really tired after work tomorrow but I still have to meet the rest to study, or else, I'm almost 100 percent sure that i'm gonna fail my econs test on Mon. 

    So I was at Azzura last night, I think I got pretty wasted because I didn't even quite remember how my night ended. Hangover came the following morning and it was what I hate the most. I think my maid would hate it too because I would ask her to cook all sorts of nonsense for me. Really need some hot soup to cure my hangovers. I even lose my camera there but thank god there's someone who found my camera and will be returning to me. I thought it would be lost for good and I was soooo sad because some photos can never be retrieved. But well I guess i'm gonna get it back tomorrow and thanks so much to the person who found it. I bet some others would have just taken the camera or maybe just dump it because my camera is some shitass cam that i've been using for like a really long time. 

    Alright, even though how awake I feel now, I think I should just go wash my face, close my eyes and just lay in bed. Sorry I really really love my bed. 

    Anyway, my whole family will be going for a chalet for 6 days. Like who on earth stays at a chalet for 6-7 days. My family does that and I'm gonna be stucked at home all alone because there's school and I don't feel like skipping one week of school. Maybe one or two days won't kill. I'll see how it goes. So sad, no one to cook for me and my laundry and all will be left in the basket till my maid comes back with them. I hate having to do things by myself and i'm not willing to. 

    22nd May

    As I've said in the previous post. Went to meet Pauline and Leonard for supper. But somehow we ended up at Clarke Quay looking for some place to chill with drinks. I would dare to say that I was fine that night. 

    Bah kut teh at Balestier. I realised that there're quite a number of nice food place there. I miss the maggie goreng there now. Paulineeee let's go for supper ok?


    The bouncer there was kinda funny 
    Pauline, you also very funny!

    Where the night goes on 






    Time for some air 






    No comments: