Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 01, 2010

    Dai yin mai

    Let's go eat Marche pleaseeeee! 
    And you're a naughty girl who's not yet asleep. Tomorrow got school ok, go sleep now. 
    So my weekends was a blast? I got two days of hangover but I guess the headache I got on Sun's morning weren't as bad. But Sat was a real tiring night, I can't believe we went to five places just within that few hours. Must be those alcohol working in us. 
    I got out of bed on Sun to meet Jovene and the rest at Vivo to study. But as usual, we would always fail to concentrate just on the books alone. 
    So Kap and West coast mac just now to study again and ever since I got home, my eyes just wouldn't close and let me sleep. Please don't let insomnia catch up with me again. I know how torturing it is. No amount of eye mask would be able to salvage my dark circles and puffy eyes now. Seriously Sherm just try to get more sleep because Jovene is gonna call me at 1130am tomorrow! So that I won't be late for school again. 
    Can't believe that just the first day of school of term break, I could even turn up late. Lessons today was a total bore. I couldn't stop fidgeting and I gave up in the end and joined the rest outside the room. I would pay attention in class tomorrow and I don't really like the new tables and chairs arrangement, just so weird. 
    I shall drag myself to do my nails and eyebrow. I really need to get my hair done too, it's really an eyesore to me now. I will when the lazy bug leaves me alright. A touch up will do or a total new colours? Hmmmmmm.....
    I shall try lying on my bed now and see whether any lullaby would put me to sleep. 
    Lights out. 

    No comments: