Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 07, 2010

    Don't let me fall

    So much for telling Leonard and Pauline to continue playing their Taptap revenge in the cab because I really wanna get home, wash up and sleep. Here I am now feeling very awake. Why is  it always like that? But no matter what, after this post, I'm gonna wash up and try to sleep because I'm gonna try to not be late for econs lesson tomorrow. Our motive to meet tonight was to get our english project done, now it's I guess half done? Once again, the project deadlines are hot on our heels. Why can't they just give us a break? After Beelay, Jovene and Roy left, the rest of us decided to take a walk to Holland Village for Swensens but well who on earth can do that? Flagged for a cab in the middle of the road, how convenient. 
    Calamari rings and sticky chewy chocolate! So sinful but well they are mad loves. Speaking about it now makes me feel like having more of those calamari rings infront of me right now. How sad, I promised myself to diet, but look at what happened? 
    So I had a healthy Fri by having a bbq at Yishun dam. Sat, headed to Phuture and Zouk with Sel. Tequila pops. I didn't got myself wasted this time. Let's see what I'll do next weekend, so till then, 


    This was someday when I met Mich at Clem, sat down at mac for shaker fries and camwhoring.
    Presents, I want presents. 
    Mommy, I want presents 


    I swear the guy sitting at the table behind us was looking into our camera for the entire time. Look at his hands. 








    I was so obsessed with my sis's photo after I saw it on my cousin's display picture on msn this afternoon that I kept showing eveyone how cute she was when she was younger. I kept asking them to guess why she was this cute? Do you know why?
    My bro used to be an adorable lil boy too, but now he's a terrible monster. I swear he's a terror.
    21st May 

    Met Mich at Np, and she knows that I'm definitely gonna ask her to get a cup of each-a-cup, so she asked to meet at the library. What a smart girl.
    and I don't know why my camera only had her pictures that day. None of mine. Sorry, I think she's too camwhore HAHA 

    No comments: