Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 03, 2010

    Yello Jello

    Just did my face mask and I just love how my face feels right now although the breakouts still ain't sparing me. What I wanna do now is to keep all my hair off my face so I bun my hair up, clip everything up and I think I looked like I worked as a maid for three days non stop with streaks of hair falling out of the bun. But I don't really care as long as it is away from my face. 
    I'm still coughing non stop since I don't know when and I wonder whether I would be able to sleep peacefully later. I hope I would, really really wanna sleep. 
    Today was the first time I turned up this early for school, with all the wake up calls. Jovene, Beelay and Roy captured my bags and everything so that I couldn't skip lessons after poa test, but I spent more than 3/4 of the lesson out of class. Feeling really down and restless thus I thought I should give myself some fresh air out there. 
    Met Mich, Weekiat and Nich at town for Ayam Penyet! I think the north is really gonna be my best friend soon because I decided to head down to meet Pauline and Leonard there, Frolick yay! 
    Bbq on Fri night! What an impromptu bbq night, we only talked about it on the way out of school. I'm still deciding if I should work for the pc show. Because one day after it would be the econs paper and I know that I know nuts about econs. Damnnnnnn
    I wanna shop now but I think I should sleep and shop tomorrow. Think I should go to bed with my favourite radio station playing. What could be better? 
    See everyone tomorrow. 

    14th May 

    So the four of us gave up trying to make ourself stay for lessons after half of it and cabbed to town. The guys are always accompanying us to shop. We really pity you guys ok, but we're actually training you guys, so bear with us. Dian Xiao Er for dinner and as I'm talking about it now, I'm really craving for it as well! Pauline, Jovene, Beelay! Let's go for it!


    So Yello Jello@Clarke Quay 
    Started out fine, still sober 

    With the few of us 







    All I knew was I've got scars on my legs now :( 
    Before everything starts and Beelay joined us later in the night 



    Woke up the next morning. Checked my camera to find 90 over new pictures with Pauline in almost every one of it. 
    Oh my god Pauline! 



    Leonard, your face maintain please HAHA. 



    Ok, can 










    Pauline is like sooooo cute 






    Leonard............






    My weekends were whoa. Ended up at Clarke Quay on both Fri and Sat. 
    Fri-Yello Jello
    Sat-Ph and Rebel 
    The night is young?

    No comments: