Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 10, 2010

    If only

    Trying to recall what have I did the earlier of this week, so finally after looking through my twitter, I recalled. Had dinner at newton, the duck noodles there were really awesome. I know i'm always talking about food nowadays, but what to do, i'm such a glutton who is eating non stop everyday. 
    Tues was lunch at raffles town club, it's such a comfortable place that I could fall asleep while trying to complete my project. Dinner at newton. West coast mac to continue with our work. Tonight wasn't any different, seems like we've spent the last few nights trying to complete our projects. No partying, no nothing, plain studying. But nonetheless, i still had fun with my fav company of people from school. We burnt midnight oil at west coast mac for two consecutive nights. Beelay had her birthday surprise just now too. Now what i should would probably be to head to bed. I need more sleep and rest and i can't believe i'm gonna work for two days during the weekends. It's really been long since i'm back to work. 
    Seriously i've no totally no idea about what i'm typing out now, i'm just merely jotting/typing down whatever my brain tells my fingers to. I'm still deciding whether to attend lessons tomorrow, probably should but it would depend on whether i'm able to pull myself out of bed tomorrow. 
    Toodles, xoxo

    22nd May 

    Met Mich at vivo. Lunch at Kim Gary, really like the noodles there. Oh no, why do i keep discovering new places with nice food when i'm supposed to be on a diet?
    Holland village to meet up with Triff and Ben. I swear it's been long since I last seen both of them, the last time of probably the first day of school. Long ain't it. Babe, don't worry, i'll not forget that your birthday is coming soon too 
    Thai express. 

    Ohman, it's really been long. 
    Guess what, after i'm home. I had all my make-up off my face. Pauline called and there i'm off, out for supper again. Stop the glutton me please. Headed to China one after that. I'm really lazy to upload all the photos here now sooooooo probably tomorrow? 
    Check back

    No comments: