Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 29, 2010

    One way to say

    Last night was whoa. Sober all the way at China One till I decided to hop over to look for Daniel for his birthday at Neverland. I think I can barely remember what really happen so I'm like looking at all the photos, and trying to recall what happened from what everyone is telling me. For one thing that I was sure, dead wasted. It was like the most wasted night I've ever had. 
    Went for supper at cuppage after Pauline and all came over for me. I'll load all the photos into my laptop once I find my cable! Damn, it's missing again. 
    Woke up with a major hangover, really really hate the aftermath of drinking. 
    So if no Zouk/Rebel tonight, I would be staying home lazing my night away. We shall see
    As of now, no more graveyards for me till now I get over the phobia of it from last night. 

    11th May 

    Ayam Penyet then Raffles town club after school to study. I thought I would actually freeze to death there. Seems like we all are really bent on getting good grades because I think we've spent the weekdays of the holidays studying or doing project. 
    Anyway Rochor's beancurd after that. I've been craving for taohuay for like ages.

    Back soon, I'm really really tired. 

    No comments: