Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010

    Diaries

    Holidays doesn't really like feels like holidays to me. Actually I don't really need holidays now, what I want are school days with weekends. Because weekends are the days we goes out to play. 6 months of holidays that I just had is enough to let me have a taste of real boredom. To the extent that you've to go look for a job to kill time. This holiday doesn't really makes a difference to me because I'm still gonna meddle with schoolwork and project work almost every single day. 
    We wanted to go for picnic and kite picnic today but I guess all of us are too tired and partially lazy. Like me, I stayed in my room for almost the entire day after I came home and I was either watching Vampire Diaries or sleeping. I think I even picked up a few calls when I was sleeping and I totally didn't know how I managed to get that done. 
    So now after a hot shower, I'm feeling so refreshed and not like I'm about to fall ill. Enough of those flu, sore throat, cough and all haunting me for the past couple of weeks. Though I'm still not fully recovered but I do feel better. 
    So much for a lazy Sunday. Impromptu decision to head to Bishan for prawning and even better, 126 for supper and we ordered quite  a few dishes because we felt like eating everything, so we ate a lil of everything and that made us happy girls and boys. Eating makes us happy and at the same time it makes me sad because I'm supposed to be on a diet! 
    I'll do something to it. I shall continue watching vampire diaries and hopefully I can wake up in time later to meet Beelay and the rest at Kap. Need help in econs and poa before I gets back disastrous grades which's the last thing that I wish to see. 
    Monday blues decides to befriend others instead of me today. 

    7th May 

    So after Ip Man 2 that night. I went over to Newton circus for dinner and to meet, Jovene, Pauline and the others. We're like always going everywhere looking for nice food. 

    Illuzion or something
    No Steve Aoki for everyone that night
    Jovene, Pauline 





    5, 10?



    Roy's face can maintain! 

    Leonard, Pauline
    Roy's place afterwards for somemore Baileys. 
    Remember how I used to hate them, but now I grew to love the taste more and more. 
    Hotcakes for breakfast and homeeeeee
    Reaching for the phone, 
    cuz I can't fight it anymore. 

    No comments: