Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 15, 2010

    I will follow you into the dark

    School has kept me pretty busy the last couple of days. 
    Went to school early for project. 
    After school we met at west coast park mac again to do our individual management project, just to find that the power plugs there ain't working so we made our way to changi airport to find that we couldn't find any power plugs to get your laptop on. 
    Eventually, we took out paper and get started our work. 
    Till now I'm not even completed with question one and have not even typed it out. 
    Currently my mind now is with Powerhouse/Phuture/Rebel? 
    No school/homework at all. 
    So i'm waiting for an answer from you Bff. 
    Steady then go. 

    Alright, to last night. 
    I think all of us got seriously so wasted at Clarke Quay. 
    I didn't expect it too. 
    So we skipped class halfway, got a cab to town. 
    Marina square for Dian xiao er. 
    Then lastly Yello Jello@CQ 
    Pauline was soooooo cute in those pictures. 
    I can't remember half of what happened so yeah, I'll upload the pictures from my cam soon. 
    Toodles

    20th Apr 

    Met Sel at town after school. 
    This was probably the day two girls went to town after school with their school notes, already heavy enough. 
    To make it worst, they shopped like mad and add on to the already heavy load on their hands. 
    Stayed in Ion and Wisma the entire time and almost every shop that we stepped into, we wouldn't come out of it empty-handed.
    Right Sel? When's the next mega retail therapy again?






    Then I think it was dinner at Hk cafe again right?

    Faster, faster! 
    I very bored. 


    I've a hamster face. 

    Today feels like a lazy yet don't wanna stay home day 

    No comments: