Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 04, 2010

    Careless Whispers

    Didn't manage to meet Michelle today after school. 
    Never mind, we still have either tomorrow. Fri and Sun for sure right?
    Then we can pour our whole week's events and talk about it. 
    That's what we always do every Sunday. Hometown Sunday. 
    Why is GG episode 20 not on funshion yet?
    Came home to think that I could watch it tonight but hell no, it isn't uploaded yet
    Damn. 
    I shall go study management later since we're meeting tomorrow morning to do our individual project tomorrow which's like due on 18th May and I just know about it today. 
    Good job. 
    I thought I was done with one project and could relax but no, there is another one coming up. 
    But whatever. 
    I shall be happygirl93 tonight because I just ordered some Supre stuffs just now and I'm hoping that the clothes will arrive fast! 
    It seem that I'll be getting to that state that every morning, when I'm preparing for school. 
    I'll open my closet and stare at it, in return, it will stare back at me. 
    So please please, I need new clothes. 
    I'll clear my closet of the old clothes that I don't wear anymore soon too. 
    Just too lazy. 

    So lucky plaza for ayam penyet just now with classmates. 
    After Jovene and Pauline brought me there to eat for the first time, I think that lucky plaza seriously has the best ayam penyet and you all ought to try it too! 
    Why don't I always see things that I like in F21 when I shop in the local stores and the moment I get to forever21.com, I feel like buying the whole web down. 
    Shermaine, please stay away from online shopping for the rest of this month. 
    You don't print money. 
    Goodnight, I shall turn on melodious pieces from my itunes. 
    Stare at my management textbook hoping that it will give me some knowledge. 

    Rach's place yesterday 
    I know it's been hell long since we met and we caught up quite a bit. 
    I froze to death in her room. 
    OMG and as I was typing this I realised that my windows was left wide open again after switching the aircon on for about 3 hours. 
    So we photobooth-ed 
    As usual, that's our routine right Rach?
    New nails! 
    Mommy I want a macbook. 

    The moment I walked into her place. 
    Her dad told me that I grew taller. 
    I can't stop telling others about it. 
    Ok I know, shut up before you say anything. 



    Don't let it happen over and over again 

    No comments: