Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 17, 2010

    Up and you're down

    I think I fell asleep and woke up for like 10 times since 11pm. 
    Suffering from the after effects of a major hangover after powerhouse and rebel last night. 
    So I think I got pretty wasted at clarke quay for the past two nights. 
    Looking at the photos of Yello Jello night now and it all looked so funny and I'm uploading them onto facebook now so the three of them can go take a look at how many photos are there. 
    That's why my cam went out of battery 3/4 through the night 
    I'm supposed to be asleep already but I think I slept way too much just now, and now I feel like really not tired at all. 
    So I decided to come online. 
    I really feel like having a hot bowl of noodles soup now, but no one is willing to cook it for me and for sure, I would be too lazy to whipped up a bowl of it for myself. 
    No photos for Powerhouse and Rebel, only Yello Jello, check back. 

    Mich came over to rescue me just now from home because I was having this really bad headache and I couldn't contact anyone other than via house phone and the net. 
    So the only choice was her to make her way to my place before we headed to holland village. 
    No lazy hometown Sun today. 
    Had a heavy and nice lunch, each-a-cup and Frolick. 
    All of those lasted me till now and I'm feeling really hungry again. 
    Can the photos on fb load faster so I tag everyone and try to go to sleep. 
    Seems like a lot of us are awake even now! 
    Don't want to be late for Econs lesson tomorrow. 
    I think I did a really lengthy update again. 
    See you 

    20th Apr

    Met Mich after school at town 
    Now it's like town after school, town on weekends. Town like everyday! 
    Don't really have a choice, town is like really near to SIM. 

    Had slice with her although we're already feeling kinda full





    Diet please Shermmmmmm. 
    Pray hard that I can get my new phone tomorrow. 
    Keeping my fingers crossed. 
    Meanwhile i'm using my old phone 

    No comments: