Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 07, 2010

    No secrets in there

    Now I'm in my room, locked myself in there. 
    I wanna sleep but I can't seem to fall asleep. 
    I only have to wake up at like 1230 tomorrow since I'll be going to school late. 
    SSEL is insanely boring to the maximum. 
    I'm going just for the sake of going. 
    I'm gonna make itunes play me all the nice songs that will put me to sleep. 
    I have no idea how I'm gonna do that but somehow I will. 

    Manhattan fish market@Junction 8. 
    With Pauline, Jinchong, Timo and Leonard. 
    That place is ancient. 
    I totally forgot when was the last time I set foot in there 
    Before I even start on my meal, I was so full of laughing. 

    Anyway I'll finally be meeting Michelle, the Monteiths and Ale after school again! 

    Can someone tell me what to do at this hour of the night?

    10th Apr 

    So I guess we were at town?
    Ok I know I was late again. 
    I'm trying to get rid of the habit of being late already. 
    Really trying 

    We're always at the few usual place whenever we head to town. 
    Town is really soooooo boring 
    See you tomorrow.

    Wk

    What can I say 

    No comments: