Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 09, 2010

    Spotlight

    Out with classmates yesterday. 
    Drink, then Roy's place, where we continue to chill and drink. 
    Mac for breakfast. 
    Pauline and I ordered happy meal. 
    When the person didn't give me my toy, I asked him. 
    "Hey, where's my toy?!"
    I think I wasn't really in the right mind when I did that 

    Met Rach just now at Vivo. 
    Our initial plan was for her to come over to my place and we would just chill. 
    But somehow we ended up at Vivo. 
    Wanted to head to the airport to send my maid off but didn't. 
    I hope the new maid comes asap and not like the previous one that came after 6 months. 
    Not another round of living without maid for months. 

    I wanna shop! 
    Shall go shop next week. 
    And be a happy girl and hopefully my Supre items would have arrived by then and I can order somemore. 

    I should sleep early because I'm meeting Bff and Michelle tomorrow for Mac breakfast. 
    Michelle we're gonna break out Sunday routine tomorrow! 
    HAHA 


    I got really bored just now and I think I took almost a hundred photos. 
    What more could you expect from a Shermaine that stays home on a Sat night. 
    Bored to death but well I kinda enjoyed the peace being alone at home 
    I'm like craving for Selegie's taohuay now, like very badly. 
    I had it in my fridge a couple of days ago but I didn't touch them. 
    Now that they are all eaten up, I've cravings for them. 
    Ohman. 
    I should tie my hair somedays to school. 
    The heat is really unbeareable and with my all over my back. 
    It makes it so much worst! 




    Why am I so fat. 
    Dieting starts now! 
    Although I know that i'm gonna have a heavy breakfast tomorrow. 
    I'll try to have some remedy for that. 
    Promise 
    In new york. 

    No comments: