Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 11, 2010

    Breakaway

    Up and down, up and down.
    Why am I always bouncing up and down. 
    Why is life this full of flaws. 
    On a see-saw. 
    One moment you're way high up and the next you're right at the bottom. 
    Land down with such a hard impact that you feel the pain. 
    I went through a really rough patch tonight, so bad, really bad. 
    Till I met Jovene, Pauline, Beelay, Leonard and Roy. 
    Put everything aside for that moment. 
    Now that I'm home everything is back. 
    But I know it's not me alone because everyone goes through this as well. 
    The harder you go on me, the harder i'll retaliate.
    I'll learn to be independent. 
    So let me be. 
    Yes from this moment. 
    Right at this very moment. 

    Everything seems to have changed so much. 
    From this till that. 
    Ohmy, this was like last year. 
    I'll learn. 
    Really learn. 
    Should I start working again? 
    I probably should 

    No comments: