Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 23, 2010

    Say it again

    No zouk tonight, maybe next week or something. My initial decision was to stay home and sleep my night away because apparently from last night till now, I've only had 4 hours of sleep. So probably after finishing typing what I wanna say, I'll head to bed. I think I'm really getting a really minimal amount of sleep nowadays and that's bad. 
    So I just came home from supper/breakfast@Balestier with Beelay, Pauline and Leonard. I was lamenting about how much I don't wanna place any food into my mouth as supper to Leonard and Pauline. Told them that I would only acc them for supper and I really wouldn't eat anything. But guess what? I couldn't really resist the really nice maggie goreng there. I know I'm always contradicting myself. Oh welll
    So Fri night was really unplanned too. I thought that this week would just be a chill and relax week, like no partying, no drinking and no nothing. Met Pauline and Leonard at Balestier for Ba kut teh as supper, I'm really having supper every night which is something bad! Wanted a couple of drinks, so we headed to Clarke quay only to find that the only place still open for us was China One, so there it was, pretty alright I guess. Next round next week. 
    I'm having my one week of holidays but I guess I would have to spend them studying for my exams coming after the week of hols, projects due in June. I think this holiday is just for us to catch up with all our stuff. Everything is like really really rush. 
    I think I should try to go to bed. I'm not even feeling the least tinge of tiredness in me. Bad sign, serious case of insomnia. I'll try to catch some sleep before meeting Michelle in Clem later I guess. Because today is lazy Sun! 

    7th May 

    School, school, school. 
    Met the Monteiths, Mich and Ale after school for Ip Man 2, I think it was an awesome show. Some parts really made me wanna tear, or rather it made me teared.
    Food hunt/kite flying next?

    Monteiths
    Michelles










    Everyone who saw this picture from my cam agreed that you both look really cute together
    Isaac, I know very sweet! 
    And sorry guys couldn't join you guys for dinner. Because I was gonna head down to Newton circus to meet classmates for dinner and some drinking. 
    I'm really lazy to get the drinking photos up so maybe later in the day when I'm not so lazy or something.
    Shouldn't be so easy 

    No comments: