Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 02, 2010

    Sour grapes

    So I don't even know why I headed down to se7en last night. 
    When I was still home, I was already telling myself that I'm not gonna go. 
    So I was already elsewhere. 
    But somehow, after receiving bff's call and all. I decided to head down to meet up with the rest. 
    All I had to say was it was hell warm in there. 
    After club, we could still have a round of truth or dare for like about two hours. 
    I think we really best already. 
    When I got home, I thought I would just collapsed onto the bed
    But thank god I didn't, still had the strength to get a shower. 
    And bravo, after the shower, I felt like soooo awake. 
    But anyway I fell asleep soonafter. ]

    So it was our usual Sun routine at Clem with Michelle. 
    Because we didn't really feel like going somewhere far and we didn't wanna stay home so Clem it was. 
    Finally, my nails are done again. 
    And why am I always succumbing to all these manicurist?
    Always offering my packages that seem so good. 
    So as usual. 
    I got it. 
    But whatever, it will be of good use. 
    Alright, I'm just done with GG episode 19, and I'm gonna continue chasing 90210. 
    Toodles 

     Oh yeah this was like on Fri's night. 
    Out with classmates. 
    Chilling at Brewerkz with a tower of irish ale. 
    Newtown for supper. 
    Home sweet. 
    Naiseee. 

    9th Apr 

    Met Mich, Isaac, Ale, Jianting and their friends for prawning. 
    What's with the prawning craze nowadays. 
    I totally have no idea. 
    But guess we will just join in the fun 
    Hi bby 
    Sat would be a better day to go out! 


    Their couple is a lil more special
    "BULLSHIT"
    Ok what 



    For some reason. 
    I didn't dare to put the bait onto the hook myself. 
    Because I didn't dare to touch the raw meat 
    Ew

    Jt, Ale, Isaac 








    I know you two very sweet. 
    Enough, enough haha 










    I took this shot. 
    Best 

    See you this week! 


    No comments: