Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 13, 2010

    Overrated

    Feeling all awake and fucked up now. 
    Now my phone's internet is down and I can't do anything with it tomorrow. 
    Which means I can't bbm tomorrow, I can't go on twitter, facebook and everything. 
    That's gonna kill me. 
    By hook or by crook, I'm gonna call Singtel tomorrow and get them to get it fixed for me. 
    See, everything is going down. 
    I wanna throw myself on my bed and try to sleep but my whole bed is so messy now and there's no maid now to pack my bed for me because she got sent back and now we've to wait for a new one to come. 
    Infact we haven't even chosen one. 
    So fuck my life for as long as this continues. 
    I want to break down right at this very moment. 
    Maybe I should just grab some alcohol and chill with the music in my room. 
    That would probably be the best idea now. 

    17th Apr 

    What was planned was to head to town with bff to shop. 
    But it was a really impromptu decision for all us to meet. 
    It's really been ages since the few of us sat down together for a meal to talk about things that had been happening in our life. 

    Jiawei 
    Shanice and Ben 
    Shanice, why don't I see you online anymore?
    I'm like sad to the max this couple of days, tell you when I see you online or something 
    Waraku for dinner. 
    One of my favourite pasta place 


    He doesn't have other expression to give in face with the camera 
    Borders after meal before they all came to my place. 
    Shanice and I caught up quite a bit and share quite a bit of juicy happenings! 
    See you soon ok! 



    Don't really have the mood to say anything anymore. 

    No comments: