Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 30, 2009

    Glow

    Some days that R and I met for a chill, checking out this gross snail 
    Yeah I'm covering my eyebags because I don't really bother putting on make-up when it's just going downstairs so I look horrible. 
    Yeah a short update because my fingers are itching. 
    Tried studying alone, well it worked a lil. It would be good if there's some help whenever I'm doing my work. Then I would not get restless and leave my revision aside. 
    Today would be an early night for me, because I'm sick and tired. 
    Losing my voice, I'll be on the mute mode tomorrow. 
    Unless my voice is back, hopefully. 
    Sucks not to be able to talk in school when I'm with the usual few during break time and all. 
    I promise myself to do math in school tomorrow. 
    I've to strategize my revision plan, in order to be able to make it in time for the papers. 

    Time for a chill this weekend

    No comments: